Friday, September 30, 2011

29th September 2011 - Happy Birthday to me :)

The bike being prepared at the dealership

This was more of a last minute plan! Being an automotive journalist can sometimes help. A couple of calls to the good guys at Honda and my red CBR250R was made available to me on the desired date - my birthday, the 29th of September!
The bike was picked up from Global Honda and within couple of hours, I was out of the dealership, riding my new machine which had just 1km on the odo. Brilliant! I picked up the non ABS version due to lacks of funds and the total on-road price including 3rd year warranty came to around Rs 1.58 lakh.
The bike was immediately ridden 40km away to my present office in Gurgaon. Clicked a few pictures enroute from my Blackberry and hence please excuse the quality!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats.....you are excited, As I remember correctly you felt same (or I say more) excited when ZMR released.

    If I followed your words then now I'm sad owner with bulky ZMR. But thanked god our beloved horse power forum members saved me, and now I become a proud (1 and half month) old owner of this baby silver blade.

    No offence against you or your review,but thanked to HH when I first saw the plastic bloat(ZMR)in flesh I puked.

    ReplyDelete